Because we all have questions about how the city can serve us, let me help.
- A tree limb on the road, a bad pothole, the snowplow missed your road? Send a quick message to Public Works to let them know about the problem DPWRequest@nashuanh.gov
- There’s also a web page that can map the problem for you or to see if the problem is already been reported https://www.nashuanh.gov/715/Citizen-Services
- If you’d like to follow what’s happening at City Hall, check out the
- And to see the agenda for our meetings and events, visit https://www.nashuanh.gov/agendacenter
- If you’d like alerts sent to your email so you don’t miss urgent updates, the city has a page where you can check all the areas you have an interest in here https://www.nashuanh.gov/list.aspx
I can help you find the information and the help you need. email@example.com