2019 Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) Update
Although the risk for COVID-19 remains low in New Hampshire, Nashua Transit System is taking the following preventative measures to protect the health and safety of our passengers and employees:
- Cleaning & Disinfecting all vehicles and facilities on a daily basis.
- Providing disinfecting wipes and gloves for operator use.
- Communication: NTS has posted informational posters about COVID-19 on vehicles & at the Transit Center in coordination with the Nashua Division of Public Health & Community Service
Nashua Transit System encourages riders to:
- Wash hands often with soap and warm water for at least 20 seconds.
- Avoid touching eyes, nose and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Cover coughs and sneezes.
- Consider staying home and not riding the bus if sick.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched surfaces.
Nashua Transit System continues to follow guidance from the Nashua Division of Public Health & Community Service. We encourage all riders and residents to visit the following websites for more information and updates on COVID-19.